A Great Way to Live!

Our GOD is so awesome! I love living my life knowing that HE is a healer. When I was a teen HE healed me with a glorious miracle. And since HE is teaching me that I don't need to rely on anything but HIM.

I was running some errands and a bee flew up my shorts and stung me on my thigh while I was driving on the highway. It happened so fast I didn't even know what hit me. Then the pain and burning that started spreading. I wanted to scream and instinctively jump away from the pain. That would have put the kids in danger so instead I cried out in my head so that I wouldn't worry the kids. I cried, "LORD save me from this pain. I refuse it and I will not accept a bee sting." immediately, it was over. No pain. But the next day you could see the little bump where the sting was.

DH and I were on our way to see Joyce Meyer speak. I had gotten up early to go work out at Curves and my back started to hurt. Just a little ache. Manageable. So on the way to the conference I reached for a tylonal. As I was taking it the HOLY SPIRIT told me to stop. HE said, "Why do you go for that before you talk to ME?" I said, "Oh, sorry I need to pray about everything right?" HIS reply, "Yep." "Will YOU take care of this please?" immediately, it felt like some warm goo was oozing into my spine and with a bit of a message my back felt all better. Have you ever had a message from the HOLY SPIRIT. Well it is better than anything you could pay for.

Imagine that a life where you don't have to accept any illness. Even if you are ill. You can give it to GOD and ask for HIS help HE listens. Believe me I know.

Comments

Seeker4Christ said…
Woo Hoo! That's awesome, girl! Gets me excited! I love hearing stories like this! God can do exceedingly above and beyond all we could ever hope or ask for. I can't find the scripture reference right now. Let me know if you know what it is. What a miracle! :)
Good words! Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Popular Posts