The enemy not doing so great

I have been studying a book lately. "The Tongue - A Creative Force" by Charles Capps. I encourage you all to get a copy and study it. It is not a good read. It is a great study. N-E-Ways, I read a bit this morning and wanted to share it with you.

"Thank GOD the devil is not doing well. ... He is losing ground every day. We should be confessing, "The enemy is losing ground every day."

We need to quit saying that the devil is doing well. Now, if you pinpoint what he's doing, it does look like he's done pretty well. Just get over here on the other side and see what GOD is doing. You will find that the enemy is not doing so good."

If we look at the news we see that the devil has been busy and he is doing a lot of bad stuff. But guess what he has already lost. Look around you at the CHRIST followers in your life. Are we not getting stronger every day? What about how many prayer meetings are being held every night? There are so many in my church that every night I could go to one and many times a day there is one I could be involved in. We are united.

Lets think of the good and confess that there is progress. We know that we desire to be closer to HIM. I am so glad to know that I am not alone in this quest for a closer walk with my SAVOUR.

Thank YOU LORD for YOUR Church. Thank you for uniting us in prayer. Praise YOU for bieing the truth that we can stand on. I love YOU FATHER. What a blessed time YOU have allowed me to live in.

Comments

Good word.
The enemy would love for us to dwell in "how bad things are" but lately I can not help but dwell in "how good God is". For God is good all the time...it seems to be getting better and better.
Anonymous said…
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Anonymous said…
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Popular Posts