Pie Crust

One thing I want to acomplish in my life, may sound silly to you but I really want it, is to make a pie crust. Every time I have tried I end up crying. I just can't make them work. They are too crumbly. About once every couple of years I pump my ego up enough to try again. To day I want to try. I am ready to make a crust.

I now have my aunt's recipe and I am going to make it work. She gave me some tips. Her crust is one of the best I have ever had. Flaky and with just the right crispness. I will make a wild black rasberry pie with a home made crust.

Most people just tell me to get the refrigerator roll crust and I have been using that, but I am out and the grocier near me is not carrying it right now so I will have to make one. If it dosen't work I will be making cobbler. I'll let you know how this adventure turnes out.

What silly things I use this blog for.

Comments

Back in the day a boyfriends mom taught me how....it was pretty good. But that was forever ago...not sure i could do it now.

Hope to be a benificary of some of that pie...wink.
Overwhelmed! said…
I try to make my pie crusts from scratch too, much tastier than the frozen kind!
Anonymous said…
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Popular Posts