Caterpillars on the road

They're everywhere. Those cute little black and orange fuzzy ones. I try to miss them, but when you are going 70 miles an hour down the freeway you don't dodge for caterpillars. Many times I am amazed at how far they have come based on their direction and what lane they are currently in. But I don't want to get into that.

This morning GOD said, "Why do you try to miss them?" I answered that I didn't want to be the one responsible for their demise. HE pointed out that even if I missed them the car that was behind me probably wouldn't. I said, "I know, but at least it wouldn't be my fault."

HE said, "Then what have you accomplished if at the end of the day they are just a streak of slime? (Not quite HIS words but you get the idea) Why wouldn't you get out and move them off the road?"

HE always asks me questions. I love it.

Then HE said, "There are people hurting and you are just trying to take care of the immediate danger but you aren't helping them off the road. You aren't being radical." (As Wally taught at church a couple of weeks ago. Get the tape it was great)

Oh.

Comments

Popular Posts