Charlotte's Web

In the story a spider tries to save her pig friend by making a web that has messages in it. The silly part of the story is that the people read the messages like "Some Pig" and then they think of the pig as being great. They don't really mention the spider who wrote the messages.

GOD told me that I need to be like Charlotte. I need to be selfless and give glory and honor to HIM and make sure I am not looking for the glory myself. Just use the gifts HE has given me to send the message HE wants out.

It is not about me or even what I can do it is just about GOD and the work HE wants done. If I can be a part of some of it then great, but I have to work on my pride. I have to let go of the idea that it wouldn't be done without me.

I have to live shouting HIS glory so that others can see how much they need HIM.

Comments

Popular Posts